Sylvania Mountain Lodge
Since its initial construction in 1929, Sylvania Lodge has been a mountain getaway for generations. Sited directly along a dramatic mountain stream in the heart of the Laurel Highlands, it is an example of the artisanship of Craftsman Bungalow Architecture, featuring original oak woodwork, period furnishings, and oil landscape wall paintings. It has been featured in a national home publication, and is carefully restored, yet fully updated with the latest modern conveniences. A visit to Sylvania Lodge provides a memorable experience that can’t be matched by area hotels or condos.
- 2 Bedroom plus sofabed provides sleeping for up to 7 guests.
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat with individual room adjustments
- Wifi Internet and Netflix Smart TV
- Living Room with dramatic stone fireplace
- Mission Dining Area Seats 6
- Great Room with stove/fireplace and 17 windows overlooking trout stream
- Fully equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Dramatic Creekside Patio with fire pit, grill, and picnic area
- Private trails and bridges leading to adjoining State Park